Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ummm Hello SIr!

So you all know about my glamorous job as a cashier at the "Byers Sinclair" pause for dramatic effect!!! So as many of you know I never make people prepay I just don't do it, so this nice man fills his diesel truck then comes in to pay his bill. He brings to the counter a bag of chex mix, I ring it up and his $118.00 in diesel fuel. He hands me a $10.00 bill an says "oh was that for the fuel also?" HELLO when was the last time you paid $118 for chex mix? Man if this is the case I never ever want to shop where this guy shops. Then we establish he wants his fuel rang up separately after his obvious confused look about the total for his chex mix. I would just like to thank Mr. Chex mix for my entertainment for this fine Wednesday!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment