Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tic-Tacs are inportant to life

So It has been awhile since my last blog and I'm back with vengeance! Today must be the day where everyone who needs gas also needs a Tic-Tac. I mean good Lord if i can tell my breath stinks shouldn't everybody else? I dont get much excitement in this job so I spend a lot of time talking to people to pass the time but NOT today. It seems every person I have spoken to has horrid breath (.And as much as I hate to say it it is mostly men.) So here is my advice to you, when you leave  your house in the morning boys brush extra good cuz them girls will not be impressed. If you have doubt about your rancid breath just stop in for some Tic-Tac's. Go ahead and pop on in on the way to the counter to pay cuz this cashier just cant take it anymore!!!!! So remember rancid breath is only cute when your a puppy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment