Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I'm Just Doing My Job!

Hi my friends, Have you missed me???? I am here to vent my annoyance of many, many people this fine 97 degree day. My day started out like any other average Wednesday, then just got progressively worse as the place got hotter and customers got more hostile. So here is a few things I would like to say, I am just doing my job! I'm not trying to collect money from you because I love confronting hostile customers who don't like to pay their bill, NO I'M DOING MY JOB! When I ask you to pay what you owe, its not personal, I'M DOING MY JOB!  I don't care who you are, or who your related to, if my boss asks me to do something I do it. Lets not pretend we are friends, let us just remember we are just customer and cashier. But let me clarify, because I am a cashier does not give you the right to be rude and obnoxious towards me when I am doing my job. Does it make you feel better to shout?????? AWWW that's sad that you get your kicks at belittling me in my place of employment. Do not be mistaken, I take my job seriously and do it well, if you don't like me just know I am not losing sleep over it honey. I'm not here to make friends, I'M JUST DOING MY JOB :)

No comments:

Post a Comment