Tuesday, March 8, 2011

WHat was she thinkin?????

SO I am minding my buisness facebook stalking my friends...oh I mean working, and in walks this lovely lady! When did yellow and orange eyeshadow become a "thing"? Holy mother of Pearl this chick looked sick and I mean the the sick stomach flu type not the awsomely cool that kids these days refer too! I remember blue and even pink but yellow and orange? WOW! So when she woke up this morning thinking "uuummmm what can I do to look like I have the stomach flu" "I know Ill paint my eyes to match the brightest shirt I own and that will help" Come on people we dont really have to cordinate that much do we? If we do Im screwed cuz I would be wearing red and white on my eyes and well Im not into lookin like a freak on a tuesday!  
  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment